Mark your calendar! The Hunterdon County Education Association will be holding our fourth annual Education Gala, Friday, May 4, 2018, 6pm at Razberry’s Caterers in Frenchtown.
What’s an Education Gala? It’s an invitation-only, black tie awards dinner that honors individuals throughout the county who’ve made a difference in public education, and we need your help.
We are looking for nominees for the awards. We also need student art and entertainment for the evening.
- Nominees: The nominee can be an active or retired member, administrator, past or present student, PTO member, Board of Education member, elected official, parent or concerned citizen who has made a difference in any number of ways. For example:
- Helping individual or groups of students
- Improving a school or district in some unique way
- Advocating for public education
- Raising awareness for public education or a particular cause associated with a school
Fill out the form and tell us why this person deserves to be honored. Our selection committee will read through the applications and make our decision.
- Art: We know Hunterdon County schools are full of wonderfully creative students. We need you to pass on the attached form to your art teacher(s) so they can choose pieces to represent your local.
- Entertainment: We also know that there are many musically talented students in Hunterdon County, so we want to see your best! Please send the attached form to your local music, dance, theatre, band and chorus educators, so they can nominate individuals and/or groups to perform.
Thank you in advance for all your help. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org